What to Post Where
Haven’t yet figured out a good workflow for this github-based blogging habit. Some of my as-yet-unsettled-ruminations has to do with how I distinctify the blogging domains of
- PFTF / GCC and
- Work / professional…
- and Miscellaneous thoughts go
20200501 & 20200519 updates: OK so
- This place (Jekyll on Github.io) can be for PFTF / GCC / Amigos / KF / COI / Engelbart thoughts.
- My own stuff will go in Workflowy and my own personal Brain.
- Blobs and documents will go into Smugmug, SoundCloud, AWS, Google Drive
- Work stuff will go into Nebula (Confluence) at work.
- (Anything left out?)